What if instead of:
“I can’t do that”
“How can I do this in a way that works for me?”
The stories you currently tell yourself might not be the stories that help you grow.
What are you currently stuck on and how can you change it to take the very next step?
And, if you are stuck ask yourself ‘If were to do it, what would it look like and what would I have to do to get started?’
I loved this thought from Daisy Simonis on LinkedIn in which she talks about three things she used to hate doing:
1. Reaching out to strangers to connect
2. Spontaneous networking chats
3. Posting on any social media
And her reality now…
1. Am so excited to connect with others (and regularly do)
2. Have the confidence to network on the fly
3. Consistently posted for over a year on LI
“How can I do it in a way that works for me?” is so powerful.