A brilliant way to explain integrity from The Conscious Group.
There’s a really worthy question worth asking here, which pillar of integrity is most important to you?
- Welcome all authentic emotions as energy moving through you
- Know what you’re feeling when you feel it – discriminate between thoughts and sensations
- Express your feelings in a way that fully matches your experience
- Get curious about what you can learn from your feelings
- Be a space that allows others to fully experience and express all their feelings
- Only make agreements you want to make, with clear definitions of ‘what’ and ‘when’
- Keep the agreements you do make
- Change agreements that aren’t working for you and clean up any broken agreements
- Experience your agreements as a source of increased energy rather than burden
- Take 100% responsibility for all of your experiences
- Shift out of defensive postures
- Be curious about how you are creating the results that are occurring in your life
- Open up to learning from all experiences
- Inspire others to take 100% responsibility for their experiences
- Listen with the intention of genuinely understanding the experience of the other person
- Listen for accuracy, emotion and the deepest longing
- Speak in a way that is unarguable – note that your perspective is always subjective
- Make clear, direct request instead of generalised complaints
- Commit to reveal and not conceal by expressing your authentic experiences, even under duress
Such a worthwhile read and worthy of some thought. What could you work on?